In light of the Government COVID-19 restrictions easing on July 19th, the Vindis Group would like to make our customers aware of our advised guidelines to continue to keep both customers and our employees safe.
Following easing on Monday 19th - Vindis employees will continue with:
- Personal PPE (Face Coverings)
- Keeping 2 metres distance from other employees and customers where possible
- Regular sanitisation of key touchpoints around our showrooms and offices
- Sanitisation of vehicles, vehicle keys, and payment card machines before and after use
- Allocated waiting areas will remain sanitised and products such as wipes, hand-sanitiser and gloves will be made available in these areas and throughout the dealership
Changes to Government guidelines from July 19th now means that our customers will not be expected to wear face-coverings within our showrooms providing it is possible to keep a 2-metre distance. However, our employees will continue to professionally promote social distancing and the wearing of face coverings where social distancing cannot be maintained. Furthermore, during a test drive, it is expected that both the employee and the customer should wear a face-covering unless a previous legal exemption applies.
Vindis Group and its staff look forward to continuing to welcome your business while ensuring safety and well-being for both staff and customers.
All vehicles that are sold by the Vindis Group are subject to an administrative / preparation fee of £90 inc VAT. For new vehicles this charge covers the cost of mechanically preparing the vehicle for delivery, the administration of new ownership documentation and final preparation for customer handover.
For used vehicles, this charge covers a full history and provenance check prior to being advertised for sale ensuring no financial risk or charge has been levied against the vehicle, that the vehicle has never been written off or stolen and final preparation for customer handover.
Vindis Group believe this level of preparation is crucial in ensuring we provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, for which the Vindis Group is renowned for.