The arrival of March brings with it the arrival of a brand-new registration plate, so if you’re looking to upgrade, why not grab yourself a new number plate too? All vehicles ordered from now will arrive with a brand new 19 plate. If you’ve got something in mind, check out our locations and get in touch with our teams, who will be happy to help you configure your perfect vehicle.
We don’t just offer brand new vehicles, there are many strings to our bow! To celebrate the new registration, we’d like to offer 10 great reasons to purchase your next vehicle with us.
1) We’ve been in business since 1960, and we’d like to think we’ve learnt a thing or two along the way. We pride ourselves on our customer experience and hope that we can help you throughout the life of your vehicle, not just on the day of your first visit.
2) When you purchase from us you’ll automatically join our Vindis Upgrade scheme, meaning you could enjoy an early upgrade into a brand new car for the same or similar monthly price.
3) We can offer a wide range of flexible finance options, including Personal Contract Plan, Hire Purchase and Lease Purchase. Don’t worry if you’re unsure, our teams will talk you through which option would be best for you and your family.
4) Our dealerships are easily accessible and spread across five counties. And, if you can’t find something to suit locally, we offer a car finding service to search our large stock for something special.
5) When you visit us, our friendly teams will be happy to help you configure every aspect of your vehicle, from paint and wheels, to options including heated seats and upgraded sound systems. You can view paint colours in our showroom, and we have a wide range of models to view and test drive, to help you make your decision.
6) Searching for a fleet of business vehicles? We’ve got you covered too, and even have a specialised fleet department based at Alconbury to help make your fleet decisions as easy as you’d hoped.
7) Our SEAT, ŠKODA, Audi and Volkswagen dealerships can offer help for customers on the Motability scheme. Simply let us know exactly what you need, and we are more than happy to help organise this for you.
8) Our staff train hard to become brand accredited, meaning that they’ve received the very latest training straight from the brands. Our technicians use top-of-the-range equipment and you can be assured we only ever use official parts in our workshops.
9) To make things quick and easy, you can book maintenance on your vehicle directly on the Vindis Group website. Simply pick your preferred day and appointment time and we’ll be in touch to confirm.
10) Purchasing with us means you have access to the latest offers, including special Vindis only discounts. We run special events throughout the year too, so make sure you opt in to hear from us if you’re interested in both in and out of dealership events.
All vehicles that are sold by the Vindis Group are subject to an administrative / preparation fee of £90 inc VAT. For new vehicles this charge covers the cost of mechanically preparing the vehicle for delivery, the administration of new ownership documentation and final preparation for customer handover.
For used vehicles, this charge covers a full history and provenance check prior to being advertised for sale ensuring no financial risk or charge has been levied against the vehicle, that the vehicle has never been written off or stolen and final preparation for customer handover.
Vindis Group believe this level of preparation is crucial in ensuring we provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, for which the Vindis Group is renowned for.