We understand that as a commercial customer you depend on us, that’s why we have a commitment to work with you. Our customer promise is to provide reliable vehicles, keep costs down and deliver every time. Also part of our customer promise is a promise to work with you and support your business with tailored financial solutions and dedicated service to ensure your van is on the road all the time. Every van comes with a three year warranty up to *10,000 miles and **roadside assistance.
1. Before we complete any work we will always produce a quote for you so you understand what is needed.
2. If extra work is required we will give you a cost estimate and won’t carry out any work until you authorise us to do so.
3. We will always provide an appointment with 5 working days.
4. We will always provide a ***courtesy vehicle, a while you wait appointment or a collection and return service.
5. If your vehicle is not usable for more than two hours, as long as its within warranty we will provide a like for like replacement.
6. We always complete an initial diagnostic within one working day if your van breaks down and is recovered
7. We only use genuine Volkswagen parts, which are specifically designed to deliver the best results from your van.
8. We give all customers a two year parts and labour warranty**
9. Any work we carry out will always be explained, whether it is for warranty or any work paid for by your fleet or company.
10. After every service we will always wash your vehicle.
* Calculated at 20% on all products
** Terms and conditions apply
*** For full details of VED (Vehicle Excise Duty) bands and other costs included in the -On the road- recommended retail price please see model variant technical specifications.
All vehicles that are sold by the Vindis Group are subject to an administrative / preparation fee of £90 inc VAT. For new vehicles this charge covers the cost of mechanically preparing the vehicle for delivery, the administration of new ownership documentation and final preparation for customer handover.
For used vehicles, this charge covers a full history and provenance check prior to being advertised for sale ensuring no financial risk or charge has been levied against the vehicle, that the vehicle has never been written off or stolen and final preparation for customer handover.
Vindis Group believe this level of preparation is crucial in ensuring we provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, for which the Vindis Group is renowned for.
The Vindis Group is delighted to launch its new online buying platform; providing you with an exciting and innovative digital experience and giving you genuine real-time buy-it-now ability across all new and used vehicles; with all our stock vehicles (and factory orders) available to buy online and from the comfort of your own home.
Our vehicle search function now provides the facility to search across all brands simultaneously, or to refine your search based on make, model, overall cash price or monthly payment. And once you’ve found your perfect vehicle, you can enquire on it, reserve it or even go through our brand new online purchase process - covering everything from part-exchange valuation to finance quotation - allowing you the full freedom and transparency of buying from the comfort of your own home.
Don’t worry, if you don’t feel comfortable purchasing online, or if you stop at any point in the journey, we can pick it up with you and help to guide you in whichever way you wish; either remotely through our digital sales team, or in any one of our Vindis Group retailers.
With major new leaps in technology can always come some challenges, and as this is a very new platform (for both Vindis and the industry) we would really appreciate your feedback (and occasionally patience) whilst we go though a short-term process of ironing out any issues with this BETA version.
We look forward to hearing from you, and hope you enjoy your online journey.
Transparent Pricing – Hassle Free – Instant Purchasing – Home Delivery